Conversation with God
A vibrant prayer life is possible for everyone.
Conversation is a natural part of life, but most people think communication with God through a vibrant life of prayer isn’t possible or is only for “Super Christians.” Conversation with God shares spiritual insights and provides a clear path for all people to experience a deeper relationship with God through prayer.
Conversation with God will help you to:
- Know the voice of God through constant conversation.
- Participate with God in his love and work for humanity.
- Recognize God’s daily presence in your life and commune with him.
- Surrender your needs to God.
- Pray for the hurting, addicted, lonely, broken, hopeless, and lost.
God wants to converse with you, much like speaking with a friend. Prayer is not the vehicle that takes us where we’re going; it’s the place we want to be—in genuine, engaging, daily give-and-take conversation with God.